Thursday 2 October 2014

Iraq's Military Accidentally Dropped Supplies For Islamic State Terrorists






From: War News Updates Editor


Iraq's Military Accidentally Dropped Supplies For Islamic State Terrorists
Thought my peeps would be interested in this story...enjoy...or ponder I guess

Tech. Sgt. Lynn Morelly, 816th Expeditionary Airlift Squadron, C-17 Globemaster III loadmaster, watches bundles of halal meals parachute to the ground during a humanitarian airdrop mission over Iraq in this August 9, 2014 photo (Reuters / Vernon Young Jr. / U.S. Air Force / Handout)

Iraq's Bumbling Military Accidentally Gave ISIS Supplies -- NYMag

President Obama's line in Iraq has been "We can't do it for them" when it comes to fighting ISIS and fixing the country, stressing the need for Iraqi forces to step up and defend

themselves, too. But the problem is that they can't do it for themselves, either: NBC News reports that a recent load of food, water, and ammo that was supposed to go to its own struggling soldiers was instead air-dropped into the hands of Islamic State militants. They all look the same from way up there!


"Some pilots, instead of dropping these supplies over the area of the Iraqi army, threw [them] over the area that is controlled by ISIS fighters," explained a member of the Iraqi parliament. "Those soldiers were in deadly need of these supplies, but because of the wrong plans of the commanders in the Iraqi army and lack of experience of the pilots, we in a way or another helped ISIS fighters to kill our soldiers."

My Comment: I am so angry right now.... lets hope they think its lace with poison and traps!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... It all started after I ran into Kanah. I was eight months two weeks pregnant I had a bag hung on my shoulder and was holding my two boys In both hands as we hastily walked past a car that was trying to pull into the road from a fuel station when I heard my name''Jane'' I stopped and dragged my boys away from the road before turning to see who was calling.Behold it was Kanah. He had come down from his car and was walking towards us. 'Mum who is he? Ray asked 'Uncle Kanah. your fathers friend' I answered Kanah stooped to shake the boys. 'how are you boys?, he asked as he shook them one after the other I am uncle Kanah . Ray and Muka chorused, 'Good afternoon Uncle Kanah.' .Good afternoon; could you please remind me of your names? 'I am Muka Ubanda 'My names are Ray Menduko Ubanda.'Brilliant' Kanah acknowledged and stood up. ''Jane how are you? Not bad, Mukoyo? I have not heard him for ages. ' He is alright. Tanya. how is she?" .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment