Thursday 2 October 2014

Fwd: OMG! See lamb born with four eyes, two noses and two mouths






OMG! See lamb born with four eyes, two noses and two mouths

Just last Friday , a Kiwi farming family  near Invercargill at the southernmost point of New Zealand's South Island.  discovered one of their ewes had given birth to a baby lamb with the unique deformity .The lamb  had two everything- two pairs of  eyes, two Noses and two mouths . The family were so confused on what to call the lamb so a North Island radio station suggested they call it U2.


"I've tried to think of a name for it but it's so unique that nothing really fits,' said  from Slope Point Farms,My wee girls just called it Two Face.We really care for him like one of our own now.He's just a bit of a dude.We do know - and the kids know - it's not going to live forever . But for it to live this long is a bit of a miracle really, " said farmer Justine Parker.

Two Face's deformities have only caused him a few issues.  He tilts slightly to the left when he walks and has some difficult feeding. But Ms Parker said Two Face appears to be a happy lamb who interacts with the other farm animals like normal.

More photos below :

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... It all started after I ran into Kanah. I was eight months two weeks pregnant I had a bag hung on my shoulder and was holding my two boys In both hands as we hastily walked past a car that was trying to pull into the road from a fuel station when I heard my name''Jane'' I stopped and dragged my boys away from the road before turning to see who was calling.Behold it was Kanah. He had come down from his car and was walking towards us. 'Mum who is he? Ray asked 'Uncle Kanah. your fathers friend' I answered Kanah stooped to shake the boys. 'how are you boys?, he asked as he shook them one after the other I am uncle Kanah . Ray and Muka chorused, 'Good afternoon Uncle Kanah.' .Good afternoon; could you please remind me of your names? 'I am Muka Ubanda 'My names are Ray Menduko Ubanda.'Brilliant' Kanah acknowledged and stood up. ''Jane how are you? Not bad, Mukoyo? I have not heard him for ages. ' He is alright. Tanya. how is she?" .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}





No comments:

Post a Comment