Thursday 2 October 2014

Fwd: 3 Things To Do When Dating An “Under-Educated” Man








Culled From: <Kiite>

Just found this article I thought my ladies would love....guys too.Please enjoy


3 Things To Do When Dating An "Under-Educated" Man

What happens when a sexy and desirable man meets a wonderful woman (that's you), who is more educated than him?

Ree, "The (Ree)lationship Guide", recently wrote an article, asking, "Will Illiteracy be the Cause of Death For Black Love?"  In it, Ree mentions that illiteracy is a major problem in the African-American community, due to a number of reasons.  And this is all very true.

This brings us to the fact that there are many people out there looking for a relationship with someone whose literacy skills are more developed than their own.


But what if you are already in a long term or committed relationship where you are more educated than him?  Ladies, you need to use your educated brain to make your relationship work the way you want it to!

  1.  Show, But Never TELL Him That You Are More Educated-
  1.  Understand His Learning Style-
  1.  Let Him Be a Man For You

iDate Daily
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... It all started after I ran into Kanah. I was eight months two weeks pregnant I had a bag hung on my shoulder and was holding my two boys In both hands as we hastily walked past a car that was trying to pull into the road from a fuel station when I heard my name''Jane'' I stopped and dragged my boys away from the road before turning to see who was calling.Behold it was Kanah. He had come down from his car and was walking towards us. 'Mum who is he? Ray asked 'Uncle Kanah. your fathers friend' I answered Kanah stooped to shake the boys. 'how are you boys?, he asked as he shook them one after the other I am uncle Kanah . Ray and Muka chorused, 'Good afternoon Uncle Kanah.' .Good afternoon; could you please remind me of your names? 'I am Muka Ubanda 'My names are Ray Menduko Ubanda.'Brilliant' Kanah acknowledged and stood up. ''Jane how are you? Not bad, Mukoyo? I have not heard him for ages. ' He is alright. Tanya. how is she?" .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}






No comments:

Post a Comment