Thursday 2 October 2014

Fwd: Falcons' coach names squad for the Africa Women’s Championships in Namibia








From:  (Chukwuebuka Atuegwu)


Falcons' coach names squad for the Africa Women's Championships in Namibia

 Edwin Okon , the head coach of the Nigerian Women's national team, has named his squad for the 2014 Africa Women's Championships, AWC,   on Monday, 29 September, 2014 . The tournament is holding in Namibia from 11–25 October 2014.

The team  included three goalkeepers, six defenders, six midfielders and six strikers.

The invited players are six overseas-based players and 15 players playing in the domestic league.The 2014 AWC would serve as qualification tournament for the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup, with top three qualifying for the finals in Canada. The tournament marks the first participation of Namibia in the African championship. Below are the full squad:


Goalkeepers:

Precious Dede (Ibom Queens)

Ibubeleye White (Rivers Angels)

Christy Ohieriaku ( Oshogbo Queens)

Defenders:

Osinachi Ohale (Houston Dash,United States)

Josephine Chukwunonye (Rivers Angels)

Gloria Ofoegbu (Rivers Angels)

Onome Ebi ( FK Minsk,Belarus)

Ngozi Ebere (Rivers Angels)

Ugochi Njoku ( Rivers Angels)

Midfielders:

Evelyn Nwabuokn (Rivers Angels)

Onyinyechi Ohadugha (Rivers Angels)

Gloria Iroka (Rivers Angels)

Cecilia Nku (Rivers Angels)

Ayinde Halimat (Delta Queens)

Ngozi Okobi (Delta Queens)

Strikers:

Desire Oparanozie (En Avent Guingamp,France )

Perpetua Nkwocha (Sunana SK,Sweden)

Esther Sunday (FK Minsk,Belarus)

Asisat Oshoala (Rivers Angels)

Stella Mbachu (Rivers Angels)

Francisca Ordega (Pitea IFF,Sweden)
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... It all started after I ran into Kanah. I was eight months two weeks pregnant I had a bag hung on my shoulder and was holding my two boys In both hands as we hastily walked past a car that was trying to pull into the road from a fuel station when I heard my name''Jane'' I stopped and dragged my boys away from the road before turning to see who was calling.Behold it was Kanah. He had come down from his car and was walking towards us. 'Mum who is he? Ray asked 'Uncle Kanah. your fathers friend' I answered Kanah stooped to shake the boys. 'how are you boys?, he asked as he shook them one after the other I am uncle Kanah . Ray and Muka chorused, 'Good afternoon Uncle Kanah.' .Good afternoon; could you please remind me of your names? 'I am Muka Ubanda 'My names are Ray Menduko Ubanda.'Brilliant' Kanah acknowledged and stood up. ''Jane how are you? Not bad, Mukoyo? I have not heard him for ages. ' He is alright. Tanya. how is she?" .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}






No comments:

Post a Comment