Saturday 20 September 2014

I don't Bleach... My Skin is So Because of the Weather - Actress Ayo Adesanya Claims!lol!





Culled From: Oga Kingsley


I don't Bleach... My Skin is So Because of the Weather - Actress Ayo Adesanya Claims

   Divorcee Actress Ayo Adesanya who has been fingered for bleaching her melanin to oblivion claims she doesn't. Ayo said the Weather gave her sun burn which makes her skin appear bleached! (Can you imagine?)... See how she denied the allegations in an interview the on Punch Newspaper published today;

"No I do not bleach my skin. When you see somebody that bleaches, you will know. I have sun burns and it is not a hidden thing. I have tried a lot of things to make it fade away but it has refused and I have come to terms with it. I would never bleach my skin, a lot of people get confused about it but I don't get bothered. I don't owe anybody an explanation but when you meet me in person, you can always make up your mind"

What is your take on bleaching?
"Some people are naturally fair and the weather in Nigeria is terrible, it is just recently that we have been experiencing cool weather. The sun is usually very hot and it is bad for the skin. For someone like me, a lot of people are usually confused when they see my picture. They are quick to assume things and they do not know me personally. When you see people in pictures, don't be too quick to judge, do you know how many lights are focused on the person while taking the picture? Because of the weather in this country, there are some lotions people use to enhance their skin and make it softer. There are some lotions that are not harmful but people have some misconception. The weather is very bad and it can affect one's skin if care is not taken. I have friends that are fair in complexion and I know what they go through to maintain their complexion. If you do not maintain it, it would appear as if your skin is dirty. I don't believe people should bleach personally."



{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... Chapter Seven Mr. Jacobs was sitting in the dark inside the cathedral when he saw the three figures. They were carrying a small sack. He wondered who the boys were; so, these were the thieves that did not believe his story that it was the forbidden fruit and had been stealing from it. He picked up his cane and went out through the side door as noiselessly as possible. He began to tiptoe towards the boys who were busy picking the oranges and plucking the ones their hands could reach. "Now, all of you come over here to me," Mr. Jacob said. The boys froze and looked around but they could not see him in the darkness. They were nonetheless frightened. "You all go on your knees," Mr hicobs voice came again, then his figure came as he left the shadow of the cathedral. Afraid, the boys fell on their knees. They were too young to know that he had not seen their faces in the darkness and would not recognize them if they ran off "Do you know you have sinned? That you disobeyed me by going to the orange tree? I told you the fruits were the forbidden fruits yet you went there. And since it did not belong to you, you stole from it," Mr. Jacobs said. .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment