Thursday 9 October 2014

Should I Forgive My Fiancé For Refusing To ............?

..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija






From: Ladun Liadi


Should I Forgive My Fiancé For Refusing To Tell A Lady Off Because Of Me?
Hi Ladun,
                 
I'm in serious pain and so confused right now. I really need advice on this issue I'm having in my relationship. I've been dating my fiancé since 2yrs now and he proposed to me in May. There's been ups and ‎down but we manage each other and we are happy.

 But there's this girl lately that I'm not finding her friendship with my fiancé comfortable anymore. He said she is his friend's ex but their closeness lately has been giving me concern. She flirts with him not minding my presence.

..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija
I called my fiancé and told him I'm not comfortable with the attitude of the girl and he promised it will stop. I told him I might approach her myself and let her know I am not comfortable with her flirting with my man.

On Sunday, after church she saw me and my fiancé but they couldn't exchange greetings because I was there. Later that afternoon, my fiancé was showing me stuffs on his phone and this girl's message popped up on his phone and to my surprise, she was sending him pictures of herself.

I was even more surprised when I discovered my fiancé has changed her name on his phone to Pharmacist. I asked him why he did that and he said it was because I threatened I would call her.

..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

I left his house in anger when he refused to allow me call her on the phone to ask her why she sent her picture to another woman's fiancé when she knows he has one. He Might not be having anything with her but I expect him to show me some respect and let the girl know his babe deserves some respect, which I have not gotten. Please I need advice on what next to do because he has been begging.








..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... When Robin was eighteen years old, strong and bold, the Sheriff (governor) of Nottingham announced a shooting competition and offered a prize to whoever should shoot the best in Nottingham. "Now," said Robin, "1 will go too, for then I would win." So up he got and took his good how and a score or arrows, and started off from Locksley Town through Sherwood Forest to Nottingham. It was at the dawn of day in the merry Ma) time, when hedge rows are green and flowers fill the meadows; daisies pied and yellow cuckoo buds and prim roses all along the briery hedges; When apple bud\ blossom and sweet birds sing,. when boys and gm I\ look upon each other \\ oh sweet 'tumulus, when busy housewives spread Wen to bleach upon the bright green grass. Sweet was the giceimood as he walked along its paths, and bright the green and rustling leaves, amid which the little birds sang with might: and merrily Robin w histled as he walked along. thinking of Marian and her bright eyes, for at such times a youth's thoughts are on the girl that he loves the most. As he walked along with a brisk step and a ' merry whistle, he came suddenly upon some .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment