Saturday 11 October 2014

I’m Confused! I Don’t Know Who To Pick... Female Reader Writes

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija





From: Ladun Liadi


I'm Confused! I Don't Know Who To Pick... LL Female Reader Writes
Dear Ladun,

I need a little advice from your blog readers. I am a young lady of 28 years, working and very comfortable. I met my boyfriend, in January. Initially, i didnt like him because he wasn't my regular type of guy that i like to date, but as time went by, the likeness kicked in and i became fond of him and him of me.

We were always together. Parties, weddings, friends' houses, you will always see us together. Then my boyfriend travelled out in May for his masters, and wants to settle down once he is done. We communicate alot, we bb chat, talk on the phone and skype almost everyday (sometimes twice a day).


I met this other guy in July and he is soooo into me. Spoils me silly and stuff. He's introduced me to his family,(his mum calls me sometimes)initially i told him i had a bf and he was like that's none of his business that he is gonna win me over no matter what. We go to family functions etc.

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

I love my boyfriend soooo much that I miss him all the time, but at the same time am beginning to like this other dude, he is a nice and humble guy and i dont wanna hurt him. Sometimes i try to bring up my boyfriend to remind him and he takes offense in it. He is talking about settling down, i know am not growing any younger but at the same time i am not desperate just because my friends are getting married doesn't mean i should rush into it, Gods time is the best.

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

Just last week he was talking about planning an xmas vacation for both of us, and my boyfriend is coming back to the country for the xmas break. I don't know how to tell him not to because like i said if i bring up my boyfriend he is gonna freak. Am thinking of ending it with this new guy but at the same time i dont wanna hurt him....(he is tooooooooo niceeeeeeee).


What should I do now?

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... When Robin was eighteen years old, strong and bold, the Sheriff (governor) of Nottingham announced a shooting competition and offered a prize to whoever should shoot the best in Nottingham. "Now," said Robin, "1 will go too, for then I would win." So up he got and took his good how and a score or arrows, and started off from Locksley Town through Sherwood Forest to Nottingham. It was at the dawn of day in the merry Ma) time, when hedge rows are green and flowers fill the meadows; daisies pied and yellow cuckoo buds and prim roses all along the briery hedges; When apple bud\ blossom and sweet birds sing,. when boys and gm I\ look upon each other \\ oh sweet 'tumulus, when busy housewives spread Wen to bleach upon the bright green grass. Sweet was the giceimood as he walked along its paths, and bright the green and rustling leaves, amid which the little birds sang with might: and merrily Robin w histled as he walked along. thinking of Marian and her bright eyes, for at such times a youth's thoughts are on the girl that he loves the most. As he walked along with a brisk step and a ' merry whistle, he came suddenly upon some .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment