Sunday 5 October 2014

Fwd: Those that Know me, Confirm I am a Fashion Icon - Kcee Limpopo








Culled From: Oga Kingsley


Those that Know me, Confirm I am a Fashion Icon - Kcee Limpopo

Kcee who claims he's a fashion Icon and we believe him. . . With a pinch of salt tho... Has come out in a new interview published in Punch Newspaper's "Saturday Beats". Explaining himself, Kcee said;

"I made people talk about my fashion sense; I started it. The truth is that in this industry, when you are quiet and you want people to talk about you, one can do anything. I started talking about my fashion sense on Instagram and for those that know me and follow me, they would confirm that I am a fashion icon. Nigerians feel that when you call yourself a fashion icon, you are being proud and that is why they were criticising my style. Each time I create such controversy, I gain about 2000 new followers; so I keep doing it.
..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija
On Flaunting His Wealth;
I just like to express myself and that is why I flaunt what I have on social media, even the American celebrities do the same. If they buy new things or they are going anywhere, they put it on the social media. It is just a way of keeping the die-hard fans abreast of what we are doing. It is not a problem neither is it an issue but for those criticising it, I feel it is normal. No matter who you are on earth even if you are a pastor, people would criticise you. Even Christ was criticised, so who am I?"

..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija
On His Marital Status
"If I am married or not is for another day, not today. It is a discussion for another day. Anything you hear about the matter is for another day. The air has been cleared but it is an issue for another day,"
..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... How Robin Hood Come to Be an OUTLAW Long time ago in England. when good King Henry the Second ruled the land, there lived within the green leaves of Sherwood Forest. near Nottingham Town, a famous outlaw whose name was Robin Hood, No archer ever lived that shot an arrow with such skill and cunning as his. nor were there ever such lighters as the seven score merry men that roamed with hint through the greenwood shades. Merrily they lived within the depths of Sherwood Forest, with no care or want, but passing the time in merry games o farchery or bouts of stick fighting, eating the King's meat, washed down with alcohol brewed in October. Not only Robin himself but the entire band were outlaws and lived apart from other men, yet they were loved by the people around. for no one ever came to Robin for help in time of need and went away again with an empty hand. And now I will tell how Robin Hood became an outlaw. .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment