Tuesday 7 October 2014

Fwd: I Never Dated Beverly Osu, We were Just Friends - Rapper 2Shotz



..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija





From: Oga Kingsley


I Never Dated Beverly Osu, We were Just Friends - Rapper 2Shotz

   Struggling rapper Williams Orioha who people call 2shotz have once again fingered his one time lover Beverly Osu as making up stories against him.  but people know him more as 2shotz. 2shotz who Beverly accused of beating her while they dated have come out to say they were never together. In his own words;

"I would not say that I dated her. We were just friends. We were cool kicking it and she did a video for me.

..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

"I have had scandals, you know 2shotz is a controversial artiste. There is always one controversial story or the other about me. For the past one year, it seems some people are trying to dig out dirt about me but 2Short is not the kind of artiste you can put down. Get it right, I am just like an army."

On being off the music scene for so long, he said;

"I have not actually been far from the scene, I am still in the scene doing the same thing that I do. But the fact is that, people are carried away with the music of now.


..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

Everyone is busy listening to Davido, Wizkid and the likes. I have no problem with that. Things like evolution should occur.

"Sometimes, when people say, you have been away for some time, I always tell them, I have not. Everybody is still in the game, it is a big business I could be eating from one small angle and I am cool there. Every artiste is an artiste. I don't think that because you reigned some ten years ago you should be referred to as 'old school'. I am not old school, I am still very much in the game,"

..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... When Robin was eighteen years old, strong and bold, the Sheriff (governor) of Nottingham announced a shooting competition and offered a prize to whoever should shoot the best in Nottingham. "Now," said Robin, "1 will go too, for then I would win." So up he got and took his good how and a score or arrows, and started off from Locksley Town through Sherwood Forest to Nottingham. It was at the dawn of day in the merry Ma) time, when hedge rows are green and flowers fill the meadows; daisies pied and yellow cuckoo buds and prim roses all along the briery hedges; When apple bud\ blossom and sweet birds sing,. when boys and gm I\ look upon each other \\ oh sweet 'tumulus, when busy housewives spread Wen to bleach upon the bright green grass. Sweet was the giceimood as he walked along its paths, and bright the green and rustling leaves, amid which the little birds sang with might: and merrily Robin w histled as he walked along. thinking of Marian and her bright eyes, for at such times a youth's thoughts are on the girl that he loves the most. As he walked along with a brisk step and a ' merry whistle, he came suddenly upon some .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}



No comments:

Post a Comment