Wednesday 8 October 2014

Fwd: Dear readers: Should I marry him?



..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija





From: <Linda Ikeji>


Dear LIB readers: Should I marry him?
>From a  female reader

"I have been dating my boyfriend who comes from a political family for close to 4 years now. One thing that attracted me to him was the fact that he was nonchalant about politics. He always maintained he wanted no part of it.

..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

 But late last year, after his older brother (who is the first son) was ordained a priest, my boyfriend suddenly started taking keen interest in politics. Last week, he finally told me he plans to be a political figure and that he'll join APC when he clocks forty (I'm sure his family pushed him into it after the family meeting they had).

..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija
He also said he plans to marry me next year after my NYSC service. I love him wholeheartedly and I know he loves me but I know how murky and dangerous Nigerian politics can be. I don't want to endanger the lives of my family just because of the family I married into. I'm so confused right now. What if I marry him and end up hating him in the future because of the danger that might befall us? What if I turn him down and regret it for the rest of my life? Please Libers I need your help.

..click here http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our channel.or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... When Robin was eighteen years old, strong and bold, the Sheriff (governor) of Nottingham announced a shooting competition and offered a prize to whoever should shoot the best in Nottingham. "Now," said Robin, "1 will go too, for then I would win." So up he got and took his good how and a score or arrows, and started off from Locksley Town through Sherwood Forest to Nottingham. It was at the dawn of day in the merry Ma) time, when hedge rows are green and flowers fill the meadows; daisies pied and yellow cuckoo buds and prim roses all along the briery hedges; When apple bud\ blossom and sweet birds sing,. when boys and gm I\ look upon each other \\ oh sweet 'tumulus, when busy housewives spread Wen to bleach upon the bright green grass. Sweet was the giceimood as he walked along its paths, and bright the green and rustling leaves, amid which the little birds sang with might: and merrily Robin w histled as he walked along. thinking of Marian and her bright eyes, for at such times a youth's thoughts are on the girl that he loves the most. As he walked along with a brisk step and a ' merry whistle, he came suddenly upon some .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}





No comments:

Post a Comment