Friday 19 September 2014

Married Blog Reader Can't Stop Committing Adultery *MUST READ*





Culled From: Oga Kingsley


Married Blog Reader Can't Stop Committing Adultery *MUST READ*

    Sometimes the personal experience gist I get from the readers of this blog dey burst my brain...lol. they can be funny and evil at the same time but after much ado I end up not publishing them. One of us on this blog says his wife's Vjay-Jay can't satisfy him oh! Yepa! The guy claims she is too naive in bed and he has resorted to satisfying his libido with free gurrrls from outside his marriage... Oya read how he sent the torii to me;

"We have been married for 3 years now and have a daughter together and I'm not enjoying our sex life. Before now I was very sexually active, but when I met my wife she changed my life and made me more God fearing. We didn't get down before marriage, she was very chaste even though when we finally did it after we have wedded, I found out she wasn't a virgin.

   My only problem with her is that she never satisfies my sexual appetite. It's like after the first round she gives one excuse or another to end the fun. She rarely wants to even initiate sex. Our sex life is so boring that if we knack once a week na by luck. Don't get me wrong I pleasure her and all what not, but her libido is always low. She unknowningly pushed me into masturbation which I hate but had no option than to do before I run mad.

   Sometime in July a friend at work introduced me to this fine girlfriend of his mistress, since then my life has changed. The new girl is kind of a Pimp and she has connections with babes here in PH and can get me hookups anytime I feel like getting laid as long as I pay. Say what you may, I know I am not sinning,  it's not my fault, God Will understand that my wife caused it. The girls are filling in her void. I still show love to my family sha, but as for sex I get anyhow I want it, when I want it... My worry is how long can I keep living life this way? We are too Young to divorce.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... Dongongari liked him because he was caring. Tanko was his closest friend in the school and since the Whiteman took him in to work in his house, he still reached out to his friends. Tanko shared the biscuits z.k h the boys. They were all happy. Garba was happy Watt at least he was with boys he was familiar with Ile fined his best in school and in two months, he could speak little of the English language and understood whatever he heard. He could also count and write the numerals from one to twenty. l le could also recite short rhymes. Then one morning, Bawa, Garba, Tanko and yule went to the orange tree to get some oranges. Garba was the one who Was assigned to watch out for the master while the others went over to pick and pluck oranges. What the boys did not know was that Mr. Jacobs had for long been suspicious that someone was stealing from the orange tree and had in the last weeks been keeping watch over the tree. He had almost caught them the last time they came there four days ago but he had missed them by a thin hair. The boys had hurriedly left the tree before he arrived but today, he heat them to it. He had been inside the cathedral as early as four a.m. .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment