Thursday 18 September 2014

Bovi's wife marks birthday with 'touching message'





From: Kemi Filani


Bovi's wife marks birthday with 'touching message' http://scontent-b-lhr.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10691622_1520741261505433_1823930567_n.jpghttp://photos-e.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10665357_505142909589084_1913123921_n.jpgSo today is Kris Ugboma - Bovi's wifey's birthday and she has just shared a lovely birthday to herself. She concisely narrated how Bovi married her, challenges they both encountered, her kids, etc. Read below:
http://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfa1/10693421_1530931760455219_331951994_n.jpg 
I spent the first 10minutes of today in tears of joy.... Sweet words from my husband and most of all, looking back to 5yrs ago. I was just a young girl going through the thorns of life. I always said to myself, it's just for a little while, stay focused and everything will work out for you. Who would have thought God had special plans for me? Then came my husband, behind my back, friends laughed n talked about me. But I didn't care. Along came my son, and September25th last yr, came my daughter on her father's birthday. Today I asked God what I did to deserve his grace, mercy and favour?


It brought tears to my eyes. I am in awe of God's love for me. I do not deserve it, yet he blessed me with the man of my dreams, beautiful kids, things I never imagined I would be privileged to have, a beautiful life. To anyone who has taken his/her precious time to read & share in my testimony today..... I just want to say, no matter the situation, speak it to yourself and it will come to pass. It does WORK!!!! Doesn't matter your religion, d tongue is powerful. Speak it, give, and let go of ur fears and worries! I have entered another phase of my life today and I am forever grateful to God because he owns me. Happy birthday to my fellow birthday mates....God bless all who celebrates with me today, and has taken out time to wish me a happy birthday. Thank you :)
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... Tanko laughed. He understood the defeat of his friend.Its alright Yaron Maitabba, come and share with us,"Tanko said. Garba was relieved. He had seen the master whipping a boy only last night and he had dreaded to experience that. The boys were reunited. Later that night, Yakubu came to the hostel to look for Tanko. lie met than in the dormitory. "I have brought you some biscuits "I he master gave them to me and I knew I had to .,,third. It with my friends," Yakubu said he gave the biscuits to Tanko. "Share it with all of them" "Thank you," Tanko said. Yakubu looked at Garba. "Yaron Sarki. how are you today?" he asked. "I am fine." Garba replied. "Hope you are enjoying this place?" Yakubu asked. "I wish I were home instead." Garba said. It was true. He missed his mother and his family. It was boring here. He did not have to fear to eat any thing he wanted in Dogongari. Yakubu laughed. "Don't worry. you will get used to this place soon," he said. "Let me hurry along before the master thinks I have run away." he took his leave. Yakubu was much older than all of them. He was the son of Dangiwa, the wood carver of Dongongan. Yakubu was a nice boy and all the boys from .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment