Tuesday 19 May 2015

Fwd: Girl in blue Honda CRV that hit a Benz this morning in Abuja sends public apology



..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija ..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

Girl in blue Honda CRV that hit a Benz this morning in Abuja sends public apology
This babe, are you looking for 'how they met on social media' kind of story? This one that you're particular about apologizing? Lol. A LIB reader sent me an apology to help her publish to a man in a C-Class Benz she hit this morning. Apology below. Hopefully, the man is a LIB reader ...:-)
"I was driving on Jabi-Airport Road (just by Major Oil Fuel Station) this morning just before 8am when I ran into a Black coloured C-Class (I think) Benz. The driver was of course devastated after inspecting the damage - I mean the car was Fresh and I can't believe it had to be me to dent it. But by the time I stepped down to apologize and talk about it, he entered his car and drove off (see oppression).
I don't know who you are but I am hoping you are a LIB reader. I did not have the chance to apologize, therefore I have come here to tell you I AM VERY SORRY. I did not plan to be the reason any one will have a bad start today. I really wished you had just thrown a tantrum (or done something) which I deserve; that way I would be feeling better at work now. Your silence and the way you sped off is hunting me. I wish there is a way I can make this right. I sincerely apologize and ask for your forgiveness. Also I ask that you please reverse every course or evil wish you might have placed on me because of this event. 
Sincerely, 
The girl in the Blue Honda CRV that hit a Benz this morning in Abuja 

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija ..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

No comments:

Post a Comment