Wednesday 4 March 2015

Duncan Mighty Wakes Us Up Withh A Grateful Message To God For His Great Grandma









From: Ladun Liadi


Duncan Mighty Wakes Us Up With A Grateful Message To God For His Great Grandma
Duncan Mighty's Great Grandma was 90 yesterday and Duncan and his siblings travelled home to celebrate her. In a video he posted online, he celebrated the woman saying he is grateful to God for making him see her and for the love she shows them time to time.

The 90-year old great Granma also danced to a melodies rap song as her great grandchildren cheered her on.

'Am grateful to God, this is my inspiration she loves me so much n gave me the best blessings today, i give God the glory, this is where i came from, God i thank you i saw my great grandmother......', he wrote.

'With My grate grand mum on her 90th birthday groove yesterday, chai grate granny still bouncing to beats on timing............ Music in our linage', he wrote on another tweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment