Friday 7 November 2014

Dear readers: How do I forgive? (ex-gf of "please help me beg my fiancee)

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija




From: <Linda Ikeji>


Dear LIB readers: How do I forgive? (ex-gf of "please help me beg my fiancee)
Part two of yesterday's Dear LIB (read part 1 here). The fiancee has reacted...
Linda don't know how you are going to post this but this guy literary came to my house, parked on the road, his car full lights were on with ignition on (about 11:30pm same night he came into town), told my gate man to call me, I came out and stood inside the compound peeping out thinking he had come to apologize (he had upset me earlier that same day), I said "yes what do you want?'' and his response was in an angry voice "what do you mean by what do I want?''. He came towards me and dragged me outside the compound by my night wear and started shouting in an angry tone "you brought a man to my house and came to f**k on my bed, he even used my condom,


..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija
 the gateman heard you moaning, on the bed I bought''. I thought he was going mad so I kept calm, I asked him to leave my hands because he held them so tight. 


..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija I immediately told my guard that was there to call my friend that was with me, and when she came, I told her about the accusation and she said "I was with her last night at your place" (and this guy kept on shouting on top of his lungs with my neighbors and Landlord watching and hearing my supposed fiance accusing me I took a man to his house (my mum heard too - she dint answer my greeting the following morning)…

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

Please how do women forgive men that would listen to his gate man and react before asking the woman he claims he loves (Mind you, he didn't tell his gate-man he was traveling, so two days without seeing his oga, he assumed it was his oga and myself that entered the house because its was late at night (12:30am). All the guard said to him the following day when he got home was "oga I think say na you enter house yesterday"...



..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... Success is not really about the amount of money you have.Strippers in Lagos state earn as much as 150,000 naira weekly exposing their naked bodies in clubs.Also, some politicians steal public funds,and leave their people to suffer.The list of ungodly means of making money are endless.Can we say people who make lots of money by ungodly means are successful?The likes of Bill Gates and Aliko Dangote can never be poor simply because they have a solution to some of human problems.Bill Gate helps solve the problem of information technology.Dangote helps solve the problem of getting some basic needs like salt,cement,flour,steel,oil and gas and real estate.I think success is fulfilling your destiny on earth,and achieving your vision.A lot of rich people today are not successful.What is your own definition of success??? .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} ..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija


No comments:

Post a Comment